Weekday Evening Paddles, Every Other Tuesday & Thursday at 6:00pm
Starting on April14th we will start our bi-weekly paddles on Eagle Creek Reservoir. We meet at the Dandy Trail boat ramp on the southern end of the reservoir, just northeast of Rick's Cafe Boatyard restaurant. We meet at 6:00pm and launch around 6:30pm. We will paddle around different sections of the lake for about two hours. This is a great event for beginners.
On the alternating weeks we go to Geist Reservoir on Thursday evenings. We launch at Geist Park located at 10979 Florida Road, Fortville, IN. Once again, we meet at 6:00pm and launch by 6:30pm for a two hour paddle. This is also good for beginners.
Cost: $25 for a single seat kayak and $35 for a tandem kayak.
Call for details
Brookville Reservoir Moonlight Paddle, Saturday, May 22 at 5:00pm
Price: $50 for a single kayak and $60 for a tandem kayak.
White River from Matinsville to Parahgon, Monday, May 31st, at 11:00am
Call for details
Price: $50 per single seat kayak, $60 for a tandem kayak.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR NEXT MOBILE EVENT-TRIP
FKA Reservation Cancellation Policy
- All event rentals must be paid in full to guarantee your reservation.
- Our cancellation policy enables us to efficiently pre-plan every event.
- Participant cancellations made at least 7 days prior to the event will receive a full refund.
- Participants cancelling with more than 48 hours’ notice will receive a 50% refund.
- Participant cancellations made with less than 48 hours’ notice will receive no refund.
- Replacement Clause: Find a suitable replacement for your spot and we will refund any fees, no questions asked.
- No-shows forfeit all fees paid.
- If we cancel due to an emergency, extreme weather or lack of enrollment, you may reschedule or receive a full refund. In the event of cancellation, we will make every attempt to contact you in a timely fashion.